The Quaelis 34 meter allows a very complete analysis of the indoor air quality for your home or office. It measures continuously the main pollutants and associates colour indexes to identify the pollution level of your room and the actions to be taken.
It ensures your comfort, well-being and concentration at home and at the office. CSR approach assured.
The Quaelis 34 meter is also ideal for monitoring the air quality in establishments open to the public. Decree n° 2015-1000 of August 17, 2015 (Grenelle II Law)).
Continuous and real time measurements:
- CO2 (from 0 to 5000 ppm). Resolution 1 ppm. Dedicated NDIR sensor.
- VOC (from 0 to 9.999 mg/M3). Resolution 0.001 mg/M3. Semi-conductor sensor.
- PM1.0, PM2.5 and PM10 (from 0 to 999 µg/M3). Resolution 1µg/M3. Laser sensor.
- AQI colour index (from 0 to 500): allows you to see the general air quality very quickly. It serves as a benchmark and recommendation for room ventilation.
CO2 (Carbon Dioxide): Odourless, colourless gas naturally present in the atmosphere, linked to human occupation and air renewal. It is an indicator of the level of confinement of the air. High levels of confinement can lead to fatigue, headaches, nausea....
VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds): These compounds include a multitude of pollutants (benzene, formaldehyde, etc.) which may be of natural (vegetation) or human (glue, cleaning products) origin. This can lead to fatigue, breathing difficulties, eczema, headaches...
FINE PARTICLES: Fine particles are solid and liquid atmospheric components of natural origin (dust, mites, pollen, moulds) or human origin (heating methods, means of transport, cigarette smoke, etc.) which cause respiratory discomfort, nasal and bronchial irritation, etc. They are generally referred to as PM1.0, PM2.5 and PM10. They constitute a vector which accelerates the propagation of viral infections of the coronavirus type.
Large LCD screen (9.4 x 5.4 cm) to display all information. Good contrast and readability.
3 air quality monitoring interfaces :
- Interface 1: colour identification by pollutant.
- Interface 2: List of measures.
- Interface 3: Graphical curves of the measurement readings of each pollutant.
Additional information for the thermal comfort of the room:
- Temperature : from 0°C to +50°C. Resolution 1°C.
- Hygrometry: from 20% to 90% RH. Resolution 1%.
Display of the time (24H format) and date (Day and Month).
Option: screen saver adjustable from 10 minutes to 1 hour.
Power supply: 3000 mAh rechargeable battery with 5V 1A USB cable (supplied).